The Ultimate Golf Prize Package for Dad Sweepstakes
TUCK HOSPITALITY GROUP/iPic ENTERTAINMENT ULTIMATE GOLF PRIZE PACKAGE FOR DAD OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY: The City Perch – Tanzy Restaurant – Tuck Room “ULTIMATE GOLF PRIZE PACKAGE FOR DAD” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of Tuck Hospitality Restaurant Group/iPic Entertainment (“Sponsor”) and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising agencies, and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on June 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on June 18, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CST on June 18, 2017 to be eligible.
2. HOW TO ENTER:
Visit the following URLs:
Tanzy Scottsdale: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/6ffca9cf152/?
Tanzy Boca Raton: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/6ffca9cf154/?
Click on “Enter Sweepstakes,” provide a valid email address and complete tasks to gain entries. Tasks include: 1) Join the iPic Membership Program (3 entries), 2) Follow Tanzy – City perch – The Tuck Room on Instagram (one entry), 3) Follow Tuck – City Perch – Tanzy on Twitter (one entry), 4) Visit Tanzy – City Perch – Tuck Room on Facebook (one entry). Participants can earn a maximum of 6 entries.
Only one (1) entry per individual during the Sweepstakes Period is allowed. All entries will be reviewed by Sweepstakes Sponsor for appropriate content and relevance before being posted live for viewing. Once an entry has been submitted, it will be reviewed and accepted or rejected within 48 hours of the entry submission.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address and Facebook account submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Failure to provide true and accurate information will automatically disqualify you from participating in the Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, Sweepstakes or sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER, ONE WILL WIN. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE RELEASE MAY BE REQUIRED.
3. ALATERNATIVE ENTRY BY MAIL. To obtain an entry during the Sweepstakes Period, print your name, address, telephone number and an email address (if applicable) and mail it along with a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: iPic Entertainment Attn: Marketing - ULTIMATE GOLF PRIZE PACKAGE FOR DAD, 433 Plaza Real Suite 335 Boca Raton, FL 33432. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Vermont residents may omit return postage. All requests must be handwritten; no mechanical copies or reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor is not liable for any late, lost, mutilate, misdirected, ineligible, incomplete or postage due mail, other errors, failures or delays.
4. SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNERS. A Grand Prize Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Grand Prize Winner will be notified on or about June 21, 2017. Unless otherwise prohibited, Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within seven (7) calendar days of notification attempt, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Forfeited prize will be awarded to the next runner up.
5. PRIZES. Grand Prize Winner will receive a Official Flags from the Masters Tournament autograph by Frank Urban "Fuzzy" Zoeller, Jr, a Golf Bag autograph by Frank Urban "Fuzzy" Zoeller, and a $100 Gift Card to Tuck Hospitality Restaurants. The Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes or other expenses or costs relating to the prizes not expressly set forth above. The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash value or exchanged for any other prize. If prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value of the prize in this Sweepstakes is Five Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($650).
6. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS. No substitutions for any Prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a Prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. If a Winner is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternation Winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winners grant and agree to confirm said grant in writing, permission to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, the right to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice image and biographical information and statements for advertising, trade, publicity, and promotional purposes without any additional compensation in all media now or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the internet and worldwide web without notice, review, or approval.
8. TAMPERING WITH SWEEPSTAKES: Entry forms that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and/or civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. LIABILITY & RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and their respective advertising, promotional and judging agencies (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from and against any and all liability, injuries, loss, claim, damages, or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use, misuse or possession of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, illegible entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, the entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes, (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
10. CONTENT. You are solely responsible for the content, text, information, photos, images, graphics, or other information that you enter in the Sweepstakes. You understand and agree that Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, review and delete or remove any entry that in the sole judgment of Sponsor violates these rules or for any other reason. You represent and warrant that you are the parent or guardian of any minors identifiable in your photograph, or that you have secured a Waiver and Release from the parent or guardian of any minors identifiable in your photograph or artwork. Winning entries will be required to provide such a Waiver and Release, if applicable. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any entry from the Sweepstakes and the online gallery in its sole discretion. If Sponsor removes an entry from the online gallery, Sponsor will not be required to provide the reason for such removal.
11. COPYRIGHT POLICY. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any entry in the Sweepstakes infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for further detail): A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed or a person authorized to act on their behalf; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of the copyrighted works; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the entry; Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the owner or agent, such as an address, telephone number, and email address; A statement that the owner or agent has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of infringement claims is: Legal Dept./Copyright Claims, / iPic Entertainment 433 Plaza Real Suite 335 Boca Raton, FL 33432 Telephone: (561) 299-3000
12. GOVERNING LAW/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
14. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Sweepstakes winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “ULTIMATE GOLF PRIZE PACKAGE FOR DAD “Winners List, iPic Entertainment 433 Plaza Real Suite 335 Boca Raton, FL 33432. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2017.
Sponsor: iPic Entertainment, 433 Plaza Real Suite 335 Boca Raton, FL 33432
15. FACEBOOK DISCLAIMER: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to iPic Entertainment/Tuck Hospitality Group and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside the iPic Entertainment/Tuck Hospitality Group and will not used for other purposes in future dealings with iPic Entertainment/Tuck Hospitality Group.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.